Today organizations are struggling with increase online identity frauds and this has shunned customers into performing transactions online. Together with government's regulatory combined with innovative identity attacks such as phishing, man-in-the-middle(MITM),man-in-the-browser (MITB) and other malware, organizations are facing pressure to improve its security and customer's privacy while not sacrificing the convenience of their customers. Basic identity credential such as Login ID and Password is no longer sufficient to protect their customer's privacy and security and needs to deploy advanced identity and strong authentication solution to ensure only authorized users gain access to their system.
UPASS Multi-Factor Authentication Suite is designed to minimize identity frauds and supports for high performance environment and it is also one of the design criteria to be lightweight and easily implemented in short time and cost effectively. The solution is scalable and can be deployed in High-Availability Environment already in use in operating platform like IBM AIX, Oracle Solaris, Red Hat Linux, or Microsoft Windows operating platform and hardware security components like HSM from Thales, or even security tokens firm like Gemalto, OneSpan (formerly Vasco). UPASS complies to financial regulatory guidelines from numerous countries both in Malaysia and ASEAN countries.
UPASS FIDO-certified Server, is the first and only Malaysian-made MFA solution certified by FIDO Alliance. The certification was completed in June 2019 and we are very proud to extend a simpler, stronger authentication solution to all our existing and future potential customers.
- Lightweight & Easy to Deploy.
- Users can use same ID & Password & OTP to access multiple applications.
- Secured End-to-End Connection.
- Scalable and High-Availability enabled.
- Comprehensive audit logs.
- Centralized administration via GUI with Role Based Access Control.
- Supports multiple delivery channels (SMS, Email & Postal Mail via PIN Mailer).
- Able to supports different OTP tokens provider.
- Support multiple applications authentication in a single installation.
- Complies to Bank Negara Malaysia & Monetary Authority of Singapore security guidelines.